Sunday 1 December 2013

Winter Coats



It may be well into winter now but that doesn't mean winter coat shopping is over! I love buying new coats for the winter as they are so cosy and warm. Right now I have a blue Duffle coat, like Paddington bear :). I got it from Matalan, basically because I couldn't afford any other shops, it is really warm and has tartan on the shoulders, I will put a picture and a link underneath. It only cost £45 which is actually quite reasonable for a coat that will last me 2-3 years. Unfortunately they don't do the coats in a UK size 4 or 6 so I had to get an 8 which is quite big on me.
(sorry about the scary model) I has really cosy lining on the leaves and at the front. I can never manage to do up the top toggle without strangling my self, its probably as I am small.
Matalan Duffle Coat
As you can see from my coat, I love Duffle coats, there just so cute and I always feel like Paddington bear when I wear them.  So have found a few more duffel coats below.
This one is from ASOS and is £85. I love the Tartan on the sleeves, it also looks the perfect size :).
ASOS Coat


This coat  is from Topshop and is very similar to the ASOS one. This one cost s£89 pounds but has the benefits of a high blend of wool.Topshop Coat
This Zara coat is slightly more pricey than the others, £109 but it does have the advantage of being a lot shorter and therefore more easy to wear and style.
Zara Duffle

I also love parka coats especially Topshop ones , they just look so warm and cosy. I am a big fan of coats with fluffy linings and furry hoods. Below you will find some more winter favourites of mine.
Here is a really nice casual parka from Topshop (no surprises there)  It costs £78 which is an OK price for Topshop. If I could afford it I would definitely buy it.Short Parka Topshop
Here is another Topshop Parka with a super fluffy hood, it costs £95. It looks really warm for winter and detachable lining.
Long Parka Topshop


This parka is slightly more on the edgy side with the Black sleeves. It is a good price, £55 and is from the Boo Hoo website. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my rather long (for me anyway) post.

Happy shopping ;)


Zoë xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment