Sunday 8 December 2013

Accesorize 'Lovely Day' Eye Palette

This eye palette contains some amazing colours for every season. It includes summery creams and pale blues, to wintery navy shades and greys. It also has some really a shimmery gold and copper which are great for autumn and definitely my favourite shades. As well as these shimmery shades it also has some great matt shades.

I personally think that the picture on the website doesn't really show all the shimmer that well so here is a picture of my rather damaged palette.
Sorry for the rubbish photography

It comes in at £10 and with 32 different shades I think that's not to bad and it would be a great gift.  The only problem is that it is quite flimsy and the colours can may smash but apart from that I love it and definitely recommend it.


Zoë xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment