Friday 20 December 2013

My Favourite Winter Nail Colours

I hate painting my nails but I do love having painted nails, because of this minor setback I usually get my friends or family members to paint my nails :). My favourite colours are these ones below, in no particular order. Enjoy :)xx

As with many other nail polishes I am not quite sure of the name of this Jessica nail varnish, or the price for that matter. I assume that the price would be about £7.50 like many of the other of the 7.4ml colours. It is a really nice deep red that spreads really nicely and is very easy to apply. It doesn't chip that much and dries quite well.

Next is a colour that I know next to nothing about, this is because it was a present from a friend for my birthday a few years ago. I think that it may be from boots though I am not entirely sure. It is looking a little battered but hopefully that doesn't distract from the colour. It is a really pretty and shimmery gold which is a great Christmas colour especially with the tiny bits of glitter. It is not the best quality but the colour is amazing.
This colour is another unknown brand/name/price from the same set as the one before. It's quite old but has stood up to the age (yay). The deep purple is a really nice dark winter shade that has tiny bits of subtle shimmer in it. It looks really nice to wear and has a really regal feel to it.

Now for my Barry M colours which I love as they are so well priced but such good quality. Firstly I have a normal one in the shade bright purple (inventive). It costs only £2.99 which is a great price as it lasts really long and is perfect for autumn/winter. It is really great if you don't want a shade that is too dark but you do want a pop of colour.
Finally my second Barry M colour. This one is not strictly a winter shade, however I really like it as it reminds me of icicles and snowy days. It is quite a cool shade but it is a really pretty blue. It is one of the 'high-shine Gelly' colours and I really like these ones as they last really long and take only a few minutes to dry they are also super shiny:). It is a great price only £3.99, overall I love it :D.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed xx

Zoë xx


No comments:

Post a Comment