Saturday 29 March 2014

Spring/Summer Bags!!

I love all things springy or summery! I have found a few of my favourite bags that are new this summer and put them together or you! Enjoy x

So first is this lovely daisy backpack. The daisy pattern reminds me so much of summer and is just so cheerful. I actually own this bag, I think that it is really good because it fits so much stuff in it and is great for school. I also comes with a detachable IPad case so it's a win win situation!
£35.00
 
Next is another Accessorize bag, which I personally think is really cool. Get ready for the big reveal....
It's just so quirky and modern. It is great because it could be used for a casual outfit or a more dressed up outfit, to me it's perfect!
£25.00
 
I'm hooked on the Accessorize website. To. Many. Nice. Bags This bag is so adorable! It reminds me of lemonade, for obvious reasons, and seems like the perfect size for Holliday essentials.
 
 
£22.00
 
This Topshop pineapple bag is a perfect bag for hand-luggage or days out! Being a backpack makes it really easy to wear and also really comfy and the pineapple print is beyond words. Sorry about the blurry image :0.
£34.00
 
That's it for this blog post because I don't want to bore your socks off, I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice spring :)
Zoë xx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the daisy backpack! So adorable and cute.

    http://onespoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete