Saturday 15 February 2014

Ten Things You May or May Not Know About Harry Potter

Hello, I hope you enjoy this post and that at least some of the things are new to you. Without further ado ( a very nice phrase, might I add) I will begin. By the way these are in no particular order.
1. Dumbledore is gay. Yes it shocked me too but J.K Rowling herself has admitted it, saying that she 'always imagined him as gay'.

2. In the wizarding world there was a war around the same time of WW2, the end of WW2 was around the same time that Dumbledore defeated the dark wizard Grindalwald.
3.When the director of the third movie, Alfonso Cuarón was signed asked the tree main characters to write and essay about there roles. Emma Watson submitted a 16-page essay whereas, Daniel Radcliffe gave in a one-page essay, and Rupert Grint still hasn't handed his in.

4. In his audition tape Rupert Grint dressed like his female drama teacher and rapped,

the first line was, “Hello there, my name is Rupert Grint, I hope you like this and don’t think I stink.”


5 . Crookshanks is a kneazle, this is a very intelligent species that are related to the cat. This is how Crookshanks knew that certain people in the third book were Animagi.


6. 6 actors have played Lord Voldemort over the course of the movies.

7. Voldemort is not pronounced with a T at the end, this is because of its French origin, it means 'flight of death' in French. J.K Rowling has stated this herself


8. The actress who played Moaning Myrtle was 37 in the 2nd movie, making her the oldest person to play a Hogwarts Student.

9. The least successful Harry Potter movie (the prisoner of Azkaban) made $9 million more than the most successful Twilight movie.


10. *spoilers* George marries Fred's ex, Angelina after Fred dies.

I hope you enjoyed that :)
until next time xx :)


Zoë xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I knew so of these but other were really nice to know :)
    I love Harry Potter so obviously love this post!
    I also have a blog and I was thinking we could maybe follow each other? If you like my blog at least!
    Let me know!
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure, that sounds lovely, your blog is soo cool !!
      We can definitely follow each other !
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this, who doesn't love Harry Potter!!!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete