Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Top 5 Lush Favourites

Hello !!!
Long time no see (awfully sorry about that). Well anywayz back to the blog. Today I am going to inform you all about my top 5 lush favourites:). I really do love the lush stuff as it always smells so delicious and well... yummy. I find that after using my lush things my skin is really super soft and clean which is always a good sign. I will link the product in the name if you are interested in further information, which of course you will be when you see the potential of these items. For excitement purposes I am going to start from 5 and go down to one so let the blog begin.






This  bath bomb is super fabulously amazing <3. I love it because it's so dark and shimmery and it pleases me very much to see shimmer in my bath (oh yes I went there). There is an actual stick of cinnamon inside it for extra goodness. The great thing about this is that the shimmer doesn't stick to you to much so that in the morning you will be less of a glitter ball and more of a subtly shining star. Overall it would be a 4/5. 

4.FUN

This is super fun as you may have gathered from the creative name. My favourite is the pink one as it is a really pretty baby pink. It smells amazing, it is a really sweet yet floral smell so I definitely recommend it to you, this gets a 4/5.


I haven't actually tried many other bubble bar apart from this one and the Christmas penguin one (which is really cute btw). It is safe to say that those where good experiences :). In the future I want to try out some more of these as I have really liked them. They are really easy to use and can last for a lot of baths which is definitely a bonus. All that you have to do is crumble them under a warm tap and enjoy, so for ease and first impressions this gets  a 4/5.


This bath bomb is unbelievably cute, as you can see it has little rosebuds inside of it so that when you have your bath they float on the water. I found out from the website that it is actually based in a medieval love potion which is even more adorable. It is also great as it is quite understated and not in any colour that's too garish, from me it gets 5/5 (YAY).



This is the ultimate bath bomb, it has everything you could ever want in a bath bomb! It has everything from confetti, to popping candy, to gold shimmer on the inside. What more could you possibly want ??? I can't say anymore as I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone who may want to try it. This gets  a 5/5 and a smiley face :).

I hope you enjoyed that post sorry about the length of it.
Bye
Zoë :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment